Nov 19, 2013

WHAT I WOULD WEAR TO AFW

Balenciaga glasses, Alexander Wang-inspired shoes, Selects skirt

I was invited by Fashionchick to participate in a competition for a chance to attend Amsterdam Fashion Week in documenting what I might wear on one of the days there. You all know how much I adore traveling, and while I've been to Amsterdam years ago when I was much younger, I'd love to re-experience the beautiful city (I mean, who can ever get enough?). I decided to showcase some of my favorite go-to's at the moment, including black in varying textures, some of my favorite old-school classics (e.g. the perfect thick-rimmed glasses), as well as asymmetrical hemlines & A.Wang-esque cut-out boots. Wish me good luck - I'd absolutely go to AFW with Fashionchick

                           Visit: on Lookbook | on Twitter | on Bloglovin' | on Instagram | on Youtube | on Facebook | on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. ooo that would be so cool if you got to go to Amsterdam! and i love love love this outfit, its perfection! cant decide if i love the unique leather skirt or the leopard jacket more! and the button up and sweater is an awesome finishing touch, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!!!! this skirt is beautiful and this jacket too!

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love looove the leather-sweater w/ collar combo hihihi xx

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your look!
    xx
    Dolorès :)
    http://keep-mydream.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, such a beautiful outfit! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty looks (:
    amazed at all the beautiful photos!

    wawachunks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing skirt and boots, I think you hit the nail on the head for an outfit to fashion week!

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete